Nate and his little Buddy

Nate and his little Buddy

Daddy and son

Daddy and son

My three little kids

My three little kids

Monday, March 22, 2010

It was such a good weekend. The kinda weekend I like. My family and I went down town to see our families. It is kinda a long drive, but it is a fun drive to me because it's when me and my husband get to catch up and just talk about everything new or old memories and just joke around and have fun. Our kids always sleep almost the whole drive if I am lucky and I usually am when I drive down by my self then they sleep the whole drive. They sleep the most part but woke up when we had a half an hour left. We spent the weekend getting to do the stuff that we never get to do because we don't have anyone to babysit. We also have no good places to eat out here. So we ate out and we went to Costco, watched Alice in Wonderland, bought the New Moon movie, and mostly hung out with family. It was a nice little quick trip. It is always good to see family. I am excited for going back in a couple weeks for Easter. I know my kids will really enjoy it. Thanks again Mom for doing a Easter Party. We got the P90X and the nutrition plan and I am really excited to do it. Get in good shape and tone my body up. I have a tanning pass also so in about three months I will look skinner, toner, and a little tanner. Way excited to get Nate into shape also!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment