Nate and his little Buddy

Nate and his little Buddy

Daddy and son

Daddy and son

My three little kids

My three little kids

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day.
We had so much fun today. The kids and I went out on this beautiful day and played out side and went for a walk. We also went to the Rec Center and played, they got to play on a big blow up play slide and got some fun st.patrick's day stuff. I made a really fun green dinner and the kids loved it the thought it was the coolest thing ever. They thought it was so cool that they ate all their dinner. Wow I should do that more often. Nate got off work early today he was home at four and that is a treat it was nice to spend today as a family and go out and be a family. Today was good I love that my fun is spending time with my family. Good day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment