Nate and his little Buddy

Nate and his little Buddy

Daddy and son

Daddy and son

My three little kids

My three little kids

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I watched Suppernanny last night and I have kids that frustrate me sometimes and they can be little trouble makers, but I am so glad that I don't have that girls kids. O my gosh they were terrorist I swear they were bad. It made me realize that I have pretty good kids that just need a little work. Nate got home last night at about five thirty which is kinda early for him but then he crashed at eight so I didn't get to see to much of him. I have gotten used to it but my little Josilin has not she says; "Daddy will you quit your job please so that I can see you more. Mom can go to work so I don't have to see her and I can see you more." Sad huh. Sad that she doesn't want to see me anymore. Life is really good only because of family. when you don't have a lot of stuff and all you have is family that is all you put your mind on, and work on, and that is GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment