Nate and his little Buddy

Nate and his little Buddy

Daddy and son

Daddy and son

My three little kids

My three little kids

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am so glad that is is spring time yay. It was so Hot outside today, so I took my kids to the park and we had so much fun. I took them to this park that they changed last Summer and tore out the old park stuff and put in a new park play ground. It was so cool and so much fun the girls loved it and Grahm o my gosh he was so cute I put him in the swing and he loved it. He was so cute, every time he came toward me he smiled so big then would stop when he went back then smile when he came toward me again. I am so excited for tomorrow St. Patricks Day I am going to do some fun stuff for the girls and Nate. I will take pictures and write all about it later. Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment