Nate and his little Buddy

Nate and his little Buddy

Daddy and son

Daddy and son

My three little kids

My three little kids

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wow what a great weekend I had with my family. We went down town to spend time with family and spend Easter with them. I love it. My mom went far and beyond to make an Easter party for the family and she did an amazing job. She had a big Easter egg hunt for all the grandkids and then gave each of them a special Easter gift just from Grandma. Wow thanks mom you are amazing. My kids had so much fun that they kinda threw a fit when we were leaving. We also spent time with Shawna Nate's mom and she gave the girls and Grahm a special gift from her. So sweet. Their grandmas love these kids. I was able to watch some of conference but I am way excited for it to come out in the Ensign so that I can buy it and read it again. What an amazing thing conference is. I am so blessed even though there are so many thing against me right now life has some challenges for me but with my husband I can get through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment