Nate and his little Buddy

Nate and his little Buddy

Daddy and son

Daddy and son

My three little kids

My three little kids

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I am so excited to spend my 6 year Anniversary with Nate. We are dropping the girls of at the grandparents houses and then we are taking off to Washington. We are going to go the grand canyon and then head up to washington. It will be so much fun. We are going to hit up a baseball game out there and go to La Push from the Twilight books and get some Twilight stuff fun fun. Nate's Idea by the way. Even though he wont admit it he really does like the Twilight books. I am spending time down in Lehi right now with family. We are going to go visit Nate's folks while we are out here before we leave tonight or Tomorrow. Write all about it when we get back to update you on the fun, well most of it some things I cannot share hehehe :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! This will be such a fun time for you! Grahm will not know what to do without his big sisters! It will be fun for him to have yours and Nates undivided attention! Have fun and be safe!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete